The town of Mauchline in South West Scotland gives its name to a family of wooden souvenirs made over a period of some one hundred years ending when the factory of the last producer still operating burnt to the ground in 1933.
The M.W.C.C is dedicated to the accumulation and dissemination of information regarding these fine antiques. A few of the finishes found in Mauchline Ware are shown here. Whilst tartanware, fernware and transferware are perhaps the best known there are many other beautiful finishes to be encountered in this fascinating field of collecting.. Click on the images to enlarge the photos - click again to see an even bigger version.
Why should I join the Mauchline Ware Collectors Club?
- High-quality full colour journal with news, views, events etc published three times per annum. Available to members only. A few examples can be seen by clicking the "Journal" button to your left.
- Major International Conventions, held over 3-4 days, approximately every eighteen months.
- Local events held 4-5 times per annum, organised by the members- some overseas events are also organised by the local branches.
- Access to specialist dealers through their occasional participation in the journal and the Dealers' Fair held at the International Conventions.
- U.S branch with own address and banking - forget the problems of sterling cheques.
- And much, much more including access to the password protected areas of this site.
- Very reasonable subscriptions - £21 Sterling for UK members (£20 if paid by standing order) - £24 Sterling or 40€ for Europe - £27 Sterling or 50 US $ for the rest of the World.
JOIN NOW BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS
AND BENEFIT FROM ALL THESE GREAT FEATURES.